Timber Creek’s 212 town houses are nestled in a wooded setting with views of Mt.Snow. There are many amenities available to our owners and guests. We have a club house (Sugarhouse Health and Racquet Club) that is open 365 days a year with the following amenities:
- Library with computers and Wi-Fi access
- Lounge with full kitchen (available for use to owners)
- Indoor racquet ball and basket ball courts
- Outdoor clay tennis courts (seasonal)
- Pool, hot tub, sauna and locker rooms
- Equipped gym with free weights, weight machines and cardio equipment
- Locker rooms
- Showers and sauna
There is a ski shuttle to MountSnow during the winter months. It operates Saturdays and Sunday and holiday weeks.
Timber Creek offers cross country and snow shoe trails on our property. Instruction and guided tours are available.
The assessments are paid on a quarterly basis. Some of the services included in this fee are:
- Snow plowing and snow shoveling
- Firewood delivered to your front porch
- Chimney inspection and cleaning
- Lawn mowing and grounds maintenance
- Social functions
- Exterior pest control
- Fire and low temperature monitoring
- Exterior maintenance of the buildings
- Road maintenance
Timber Creek has a dedicated on-site maintenance staff and a number of outside vendors and contractors to assist with any in-unit maintenance, repairs and renovations. These services are not included in your assessments but can be coordinated through our Home Owner Services.